"You try to express yourself in your writing, your art, your music. Some criticize, while other applaud. But no one truly understands but you. You pour at your heart and soul for the world's mere entertainment. No one understands the language behind what you do. But you must do it anyway, for your sake. You must put it out there for the world to see. It's like your brain overstocks. You must send it out, or you'll explode. It doesn't all make sense, but that's okay."
Sometimes I wish I was young and dumb,, and poor again ... So that you would be there by my side looking up at me with that sweet smile and the way your eyes used to say to me, "Daddy the only thing that matters is that I am here with you". But you are so grown now and I have to accept that. I love you. Trust your heavenly Father. He has a plan for you and I know it's an incredible one. You are incredible.
ReplyDelete