![]() |
| Laura |
![]() |
| Ever wondered what the inside of a turtle's mouth looked like? |
![]() |
| My sweet puppy |
I got my camera today and I'm so happy :) Here are some of the shots I took while trying it out. I decided on the Nikon D3100 and I love it :)
a note: If you like my pictures, I'd be so happy if you'd 'follow' me. And...comment all you want :)









The pictures look great! Hope the new camera is everything you want it to be and you get years of enjoyment out of it!...Now we can ask you to take mine&Gpa's picture! lol
ReplyDeleteLove you honey, happy early birthday!
Gracie you are off to a good start. Pictures look wonderful. Im happy for you and i look forward to seeing all the great photos you are going to be taking. You are so very talented and now everyone can see the world through your eyes as you capture moments of time in your photos. Love you so much ! Dad
ReplyDelete